Support & Administration
Expressions of interest can be made at the above link or by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a versatile and engaging individual to join us as receptionist and booking admin for popular Burleigh Heads holiday apartment complex. You will be the first point of engagement with internal and external clients, creating a warm, supportive, and service-oriented atmosphere that enhances their experience.
- Act as an extension of the management team, responding to service requests, requesting building and housekeeping services as needed and periodically inspects common areas and amenities to ensure the property is operating at the highest standard.
- Supports property management team in day-to-day activities required across the property.
- Greet and assist owners and holiday guests.
- Respond to booking enquiries, scheduling and responses to guests.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with guests and owners.
- Ensuring holiday units are ready for guest arrival.
- Other tasks as assigned including supplemental cleaning as needed.
- Organizing cleaning materials for the cleaning staff.
- Comfortable with interacting with guests on the phone, internet and in person.
- Experience in property or marketing/hospitality related positions.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and web applications.
- Experience with booking management systems,
- Experience in marketing or hospitality,
- EFTPOS payment processing,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to evaluate, triage and escalate issues as needed,
- Communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with owners and guests,
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to take direction and shift priorities as needed.
Remuneration is based on experience.
This is a casual position.
Right to Work in Australia is required.
Expressions of interest can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org